10 Tips For Stepping Into Your Greatness
- Nobody can dim your light but you.
- Dialing it down doesn’t really make anyone else feel better. It just makes you feel worse.
- Confidence and narcissism are not the same thing. Narcissists lack true confidence and overcompensate to make up for the lack.
- When you step into your greatness, you attract more people than you repel.
- The confident know they will always land butter side up. Those people take more risks, fall down more often, and wind up shining the brightest.
- All you have to do is your best. Stepping into your greatness doesn’t mean achieving some unattainable benchmark. When you do your best, you let your light shine.
- Being confident means managing your fear. When your fears outpower your confidence, you dim your light. Stepping into your greatness requires facing your fears head on and making the choice not to let them rule your decisions any longer.
- Within your vulnerability lies your strength. Stepping into your greatness doesn’t mean tooting your own horn. Sometimes your greatest strength lies in your flaws, frailties, and foibles.
- It’s okay to brag. Yes, your vulnerabilities can be your strengths, but it’s also okay to shout your triumphs from the rooftops. Imagine if we all gave ourselves permission to say “I rocked it today!” What if we started every conversation by asking “What’s awesome in your life?” Wouldn’t life be grand?
- You can’t claim credit for your greatness. Within this wisdom lies your humility. We are all vessels for the Divine to shine through us when we get our egos out of the way. Why would you want to dim your light when it’s merely Divine light shining through you?
Read more: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/how-to-step-into-your-greatness.html#ixzz1axrHjbRO